utorok 31. januára 2012

The Day of opened Doors

Hello there! ^__^
As I promised, here is a little article about the day of opened doors at our school.
I study sculpture on an art hight school. Many people doesn't believe me when I say that. I'm not sure why... xD Sometimes it's quite hard work, but we have great teachers who help us a lot.
I don't know yet, if one day I'll work as an sculptor. I like to experiment with many different materials as you will see in my work I did at school.


First, of course, what I wore xD



Coord I made before, with my new AP bag. I really like this skirt! It's made of quite thick fabric, so it's perfect for colder days like this one (today it's -8°C *__*)


And here it is worn:

 
~^__^~



There were some old works of students displayed but mainly our semester works which we completed about week ago x



The theme was a tea leaves storage. Such a cute idea, don't you think? ^^ Although I wanted to make a jewel first, our teachers (which have had main word by choosing a theme) decided otherwise.


So we started to design a variety of jars and bins until we had at least 15 useful drafts. We discussed a lot with our teachers and sometimes it was really hard to satisfy our and also their visions. xD 
But in the end we came up with someting what we all liked (in my case what I liked and enforced (x )

~Tadaaaa~
^__^


I really like how it came out!


The name of this work is "The Warm Connects"
Why?


Because when you feel cold you drink a cup of hot tea, or you put on some warm sweater.


So I connected inside warm ~> tea, which is hidden inside of the cold stone jar, and outside warm ~> sweater, which is put on the outside of the jar. I connected also a bit unusual combination of stone and textiles. 
****
I hope you like my semester work ^___^
Thank you for reading
See you soon!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára